- Quilts are made to last. Your heirloom-quality quilt should be washed when dirty. I have found some people are afraid to wash their quilts. Don't be afraid!
- Wash your quilt in cold water with laundry detergent and tumble dry low. After washing your quilt for the first time, it will get all wrinkly and nice. This is good! Your quilt will become more soft with age.
- Returns must be started within 14 calendar days of delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly to start a return. Please do not return items before contact.
- Returned items absolutely must be in new and unused condition.
- Upon receiving a returned item, a refund, excluding shipping, will be made via the original payment method.
- I am now offering online pick up! You have the option to pick up your order at my home studio north of Sand Springs, or at the Quiktrip on the north side of the river. Regardless of where you would like to pick up, please choose Cottonlove Quilts as the pickup place while checking out.
- Please email email@example.com to set up a location and time. Normal pick up orders will be ready in 2-4 days.
- All orders shipped via first class mail are not insured
- All orders that are "free shipping" via shipping promotion will be shipped via the most economical option.
- If you would like signature confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be added to your label.
- If your package becomes lost, please email email@example.com. Packages may be delayed.
- USPS states that if your package is marked delivered, but isn't present, it is not typically covered by USPS package insurance.
- Please have your package shipped to a secure location. Because Cottonlove Quilts is a small business, stolen Items cannot be replaced.
Thank you for supporting small business!